Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Plans: Retroactive Post

Ever since Albert got back from Canada, he's been on this food kick, I think in good part fueled by my own interests in cooking. He's been trying to perfect this Uighur recipe, and is compulsively watching episodes of Chef. As a result, and aided by my renewing dinner parties at my house, I've found just how important it is to me to cook for other people. I feel like I'm just biding my time until I give in and go to culinary arts school like I've been dreaming about in the back of my head.

I really want to open up a dimsum restaurant in Japan. I have no idea how to make any of it, but I think that it'd be really profitable and I could use that profit to open up a restaurant of my own cooking. I need to find a business partner, someone that would be good at handling the money and legal side of things, because god knows I could care less about that. Ha, it's funny to think of myself as an artist, but that's just the type of attitude I would expect from one about anything other than their chosen art form.

An example of one of my dinner party meals:

No comments: