Thursday, January 18, 2007

Addendum: Retroactive Post

So yesterday, I decided on my new goal for life after JET. I'm going to try to move to France and Italy. I've wanted to go probably since I was old enough to read about them, and now that I realized how much traveling means to me and that I can handle living in a foreign country, I think I'm ready to commit myself to it. So now I have a year and a half to prepare myself.

I think I'm going to try to get my CELTA certification while I'm in Japan, so in order to aid me in the job search there. It's apparently very well respected in Europe, and also by then, I'll have had two years of secondary education teaching experience. I'm going to have to brush up on my French, and start saving up my money. Whew, I can't believe I decided this less than 24 hours ago. I'm excited. This'll give me direction for the rest of my time here. Okay. Let's see how this pans out.

No comments: