Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Second Week Here: Retroactive Post

I can't believe that I've already been here for a week. More than a week at this point. So far, I've been having a great time. I wake up, check in with friends and then do something new. I've checked downtown Nagoya and some of the big sightseeing spots-I've still yet to go to Nagoya Castle, but I'll do that when it's warmer. Lately however, it's been super windy and super cold, though sunny. Check out some of my new pics, as I walk around the city some more:Walking Around Nagoya. Oh and Pat, Happy Birthday. These are for you:

Only in Japan will you find a package of chocolate chip cookies filled with individually wrapped cookies. Oh, and notice that all of the cookies cannot have any chocolate chips showing through the tops. They just can't. The Emperor said so.

No comments: